Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To have full access in to the forum you must register first.
Arrow Arrow Learn abour LineageII Tafel video event and win Smile Search at announcements category at events section. Exclamation Exclamation
And don't forget to read our announcements section to inform for our server.

LineageII Tafel Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StatiC*
Admin
Admin
StatiC*

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-10-21

LineageII Tafel Video Empty
PostSubject: LineageII Tafel Video   LineageII Tafel Video EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Hello Everybody I will make an event. I will start a competiton for a Video that includes our server. Make your own video that show's our server and the winner will get 500 FA in game and video will be in the interface of our site.

Competition end in 2 weeks today is 19/8/2009 end in the start of the new month 1/9/2009

Post your videos here.

L][Tafel Staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sector91.net
stathinio15
:: r00k ::
stathinio15

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: LineageII Tafel Video   LineageII Tafel Video EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:52 pm

i have problems with video i need to make it small it is 3 gb can anyone tell me how to make size smaller i am nab in this section i never edited video before pm me in forum for help !
Back to top Go down
Wykazzt
Wykazzt

Number of posts : 67
Τόπος : I'm Handsome!!!
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: LineageII Tafel Video   LineageII Tafel Video EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Download some video converter and convert it to some smaller formats like for example rmvb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LineageII Tafel Video   LineageII Tafel Video Empty

Back to top Go down

LineageII Tafel Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Events-
Jump to: